We are committed to providing the greatest value possible while providing website packages which cover all of your needs.
- We work in conjunction with our clients towards a common goal of the media project.
- Our clients understand that they need to allow us a certain amount of creative freedom to produce the kind of Internet presence that produces results.
- Provide Internet solutions for every business need, no matter how small or large. Having a web presence is not just for the large business with plenty of disposable cash, but for the smaller to medium size business as also.
- Stop talking about it – get on with it. Be decisive. Get things done now, or miss opportunities. Act on information at once. Be busy being effective. Get it right first time.
- Always treat our customers, business partners and your colleagues with courtesy and respect. No prejudices are permissible. Gain the respect of others through example
- Lead, follow or get out of the way. Give direction, guidance, focus. If in command – take charge. Influence positively. Be dynamic. Set an example. Strive to be the best.
At Greater Works Business Services, our focus on security, uptime, reliability, design criteria and the willingness to work with our clients to overcome their “business threatening” challenges are second to none.
We strive to deliver value in our service, and to understand with respect all of our clients needs and to provide a partnership that is created when we host our clients web services, develop their site, market their product/service or simply give them advise.
To become a prime performer in the global marketplace by providing highly innovative web and mobile app designing, development and internet marketing services that will drive our clients business towards growth. Worldwide reputation is the dream of every company and we want to achieve it through our experience.
Our Core Values
Here are the things that matter most to us. They guide our hiring decisions and shape how we serve our customers. These core values are based on The Golden Rule — treating others like we would want to be treated.
We listen, learn and serve.
We serve best when we listen to the needs of others and learn from their experience.
We build win-win relationships.
We build connections with clients, co-workers, and partners that seek to benefit everyone.
We practice open, real communication.
We don’t sweep problems under the rug. We are open and real with one another.
We instill hope and optimism.
We look to the future with hope. Our decisions are rooted in optimism, not fear.
We take ownership.
We treat every client’s business like our own. We are solution-focused and avoid blaming.
We value time.
Time is precious. We value our time and the time of the people we serve.
We invest in our communities.
We will be catalysts for positive, long-term growth in the communities we serve.