In order to have your website launched within the timeframe discussed with your marketing representative, we will need to receive all of the information and materials needed to complete your site. We must receive this information and these materials in a timely manner, or you will risk deviating from the schedule and significantly delaying the launch of your site beyond the quoted timeframe. Please review the Website Process if you haven’t already. Understanding this document is vital to the project being completed in a timely manner. The estimates of time spent on your project in the Website Process document are based on our experience, and also assume the client remains on schedule.
Please observe the following policies and procedures:
- Deviating from the system that we have created and put into place based on years of experience will cause your project to lose its place on our production schedule and extend the timeframe for its completion.
- A lack of responsiveness to our phone calls and emails will cause your project to lose its place on our production schedule, delaying its progress and completion.
- Failure to provide us with the information and materials we need within the allotted time will cause your project to lose its place on our production schedule, delaying its progress and completion.
- Our production schedule is built based on the information we have received from each of our clients. We cannot predict when we might receive any given information from any given client. Due to the volume of clients we are working with, it can take multiple business days for your project to be put back into the production schedule. The longer you take to get us any requested information, the longer it will take to get you back into the schedule. There is only so much we can schedule for each week, and what we schedule is based on when we receive information needed to move forward to the next step on any given project.
- Any deadlines associated with your project (for example, advertisements you have scheduled to run, events you have coming up, important times of the year for your business, etc.) must be established before the project begins. We will not be able to clear out our schedule to get your project done if a previously unknown deadline is brought to our attention halfway through a project. To manipulate the schedule in this manner would be unfair to our other clients.
- If we have not heard from you for a period of thirty (30) days, you will lose your place on our schedule. There is no guarantee when we will be able to get your project back on schedule once this stage is reached.
- Throughout the course of the process, you will be asked for your approval on several aspects of your new website (the Navigation, the homepage design, the photos, the project site, etc.). Once approval is given on any aspect of the site, we will move forward immediately. Any changes you wish to make thereafter will be subject to additional charges.
- Each of our quotes are based on the total time the project is allotted. Going over your time budget will incur additional costs. Our number one priority is getting you your completed website without going over the budget. Due to this, extensive phone calls, excessive back and forth, and continual changes are to be avoided if at all possible. Time spent discussing your project is already budgeted.
- In an effort to be as efficient and as cost-effective as possible, our process is designed to be completed in stages. It is therefore of vital importance that any changes or edits you wish to make at the key points of the process be given to us all at once, so that they may all be done at the same time. This policy is designed to keep your costs down.
- If for any reason, your test site is built and not approved for launch for over a week you will be charged for hosting at a rate of $19.99/month from that point forward. We will use the credit card we have on file for this charge. Once the test site is built, we have to pay to have it hosted and cannot afford to pay for your test site’s hosting indefinitely.
Greater Works Business Services LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. In order to provide a quick and accurate response to your web design project, Greater Works Business Services LLC asks only for the information necessary to work with your company. All of the information is strictly for the use of Greater Works Business Services LLC and it will not be shared with any other third party. Logo Bee,Inc. uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your privacy when you place an on-line order. The information we gather and how we use it:
When you move forward with a web design project with us, we will need to know your name, your company’s name, your email address, and your mailing address. We also ask for some information about your company in order to have the necessary creative direction for your company’s design needs.
We guarantee your full satisfaction or your money back. An administration fee of 3.5% of your original purchase price will be deducted from the amount refunded. The refund policy will not take effect in any of the following events: How the money will be transferred:
If you have paid using your credit card – the money will be transferred back to your credit card account. It may take up to 7 business days before the money will appear on your account. If you have paid using a check or a money order your refund will be sent to you by check.
If you have given the final approval of your web design.
If work was commenced on one of your samples or if we have started work on the conversion.
If the party for whom the website is being designed closes, changes its name, or changes its activity.
If the project was cancelled for reason(s) unrelated to the project undertaken with Greater Works Business Services LLC
If you do not communicate with Greater Works Business Services LLC for more than 3 weeks following the signing of the design contract.
Greater Works Business Services LLC warrants that its designs are of its own creation and are not copied from existing designs or trademarks; but does not warrant that a design that is the same as or is similar to the one designed by it, but of which it was not aware at the time of its creation, does not exist.
In the event that payment for any web design service is not made in accordance with the payment policies of Logobee, Inc., then all of the client’s rights in and to the web design created for it, including any trademark property, will immediately revert back to LogoBee, Inc.
Adaptive Mobile Conversion
Greater Works Business Services LLC takes responsibility in coding your original web site pages so that they are displayed in a compact (usually vertical) layout, which is also adjustable to the size of the mobile browser window. It also involves the adaptation of a navigation bar in to a standard pull out menu.
Since there are hundreds of devices and operating systems (different versions) it is impossible to guarantee a 100% compatibility on all devices, or so that the content is displayed the same on all of the devices available on the market.
We guarantee to test functionality and display characteristics on a couple of major latest devices.
Greater Works Business Services LLC takes a task of creating written content for the web site based on a comprehensive questionnaire provided by Greater Works Business Services LLC to the customer. You can purchase a package with a limited amount of words, which does not guarantee the full amount of words. It rather limits the amount that can be provided to the customer. The total amount of words is limited to the package purchased as well as the information provided by the customer.
Billing and Payment Terms and Conditions
“Goods” means any goods and/or services provided by the Company as ordered by the Client “ Company” means Sample Answers Ltd. incorporating Prime Prospects. “ Client” means the person, firm or company placing an order with the Company.
1) FORMATION OF CONTRACT
All Goods sold by the Company are sold subject to the Company’s standard terms and conditions (as detailed in the policy section) which form part of the Client’s contract with the Company. Terms and conditions on the Client’s order form or other similar document shall not be binding on the Company.
Orders will be deemed to have been placed when an email confirmation has been received from a responsible executive of the client company.
3) RIGHT TO SUB CONTRACT
Unless otherwise agreed the Company shall be entitled to sub-contract all or any part of the work.
4) RISK OF LOSS
The risk of loss or damage to the Goods shall pass to the Client upon delivery of the Goods.
5.1 New or existing clients must provide a deposit of at least half the cost of services. After the website is completed and meets expectations, an invoice will be present in which the Client has 15 days from the date to render payment.
5.2 New clients or other clients out of terms may be expected to pay in advance for their services.
5.3 All other invoices issued by the Company shall be paid by the Client within thirty (30) days of the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company. In the event of late payment, the Company may charge interest on the amount outstanding before and after judgement at the rate of five (5) percent above the Base Rate of Barclays Bank PLC in force from the due date until the date of payment.
5.4 If any amount of an invoice is disputed then the Client shall inform the Company of the grounds for such dispute within seven days of delivery of the goods and shall pay to the Company the value of the invoice less the disputed amount in accordance with these payment terms. Once settlement of the dispute has been agreed, any sum then outstanding shall also be payable in accordance with these payment terms.
5.5 The Company reserves the right to increase a quoted fee in the event that the client requests a variation to the work agreed.
In view of the nature of the service, any order – once confirmed by the Company – is not cancellable. Cancellation of the Order by the Client will only be accepted on condition that any costs, charges and expenses already incurred, including any charges that will be levied by a sub-contractor on account of their expenses, work or cancellation conditions will be reimbursed to the Company forthwith.
7.1 The majority of services as supplied by the company are dispatched electronically by email and shall be deemed as having been delivered when the email has been opened by the client.
7.2 The Company reserves the right to substitute conventional delivery methods without notice or penalty should electronic dispatch prove inconvenient; in which case delivery by the Company will be deemed to have taken place when the materials are handed to the custody of the Client at his premises or to a deputed messenger or courier when posted. The Company will be entitled to charge the Client for any expenses of delivery other than normal postage charges.
8) FORCE MAJEURE
The Company will not be liable to the Client for any loss or damage suffered by the Client as a direct result of the Company, its sub-contractors or the list-owner from whom the sample or other service or material is derived being unable to perform the Contract in the way agreed by reason of cause beyond its control including Act of God, accident, war, riot, lockout, strike, flood, fire, power failure, breakdown of plant or machinery, delay in transit, postal delay, or any other unexpected or exceptional cause or circumstance.